Years ago when Griff envisioned NAAMTA, he wanted an accreditation service that would meet the need of transport programs through
- Customer Service
- Fairness and non-prejudice
- ISO quality management systems
NAAMTA and its vision are turning heads in the medical transport industry and programs are joining the NAAMTA way. As a result times are busy and exciting here at NAAMTA.
Griff always recognized that the education component of accreditation was needed to help companies build quality training programs for their employees and crews. Organizations needed a place to come where they could find the training they needed—Crew Resource Management, Safety Management, Quality Management Systems, etc.
The effort required to develop training courses for individual programs is time-extensive and all-consuming. NAAMTA recognizes that organization’s time can better be spent developing other aspects of their transport service than recreating educational courses.
To that end, NAAMTA is announcing the grand opening of its latest accreditation service product—the NAAMTA Learning Center (or NLC).
The NLC is NAAMTA’s web-based e-learning “university” for all transport programs. It can be accessed anywhere internet can be accessed. Courses that are open for enrollment are Crew Resource Management and Medical Terminology for Communication Specialists. Our Safety Management System course is currently being built and will be ready for enrollment in the near future.
The NLC offers:
- Training in topics that NAAMTA designed by the NAAMTA team.
- The ability to allow programs to utilize the NLC for intra-company training modules specific to their own crews.
- The ability to track training transcripts either by the individual employee or by the supervisor/manager.
- Continuous compliance by participating in NAAMTA-designed coursed.
- Courses that can be used independently as self-learning modules, or as an introductory phase of on-going crew or company discussions
To begin utilizing the NLC, simply submit student names to NAAMTA for enrollment in a specific course. Then all you have to do is, well, learn! Either in quarters or at home. Complete required training at your own pace on YOUR schedule.
Come by the NLC for an introductory tour at nlc.naamta.com.
Program Directors will receive an email with instructions on submitting student names and enrolling them in courses.
We’ll see you in class!